the Adventurer

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

the Airport

I knew there was something I forgot eventhough I wrote it down on my list. Sometimes I can be pretty stupid and that I cannot have at this job. I better shape up and shape up fast.

Anyway, I am here at the airport just waiting for them to fuel up the airplane. When I arrived here I was met by a man named Jonathan Fracke who is what they call a local ambassador for CirCorp. He heard about what I had forgotten and made a few calls. Before I could say Sarsaparill there came a man and delivered a new phone to me, one with satelliteconnectivity. It's sweet as hell and has lots of cool functions.


I asked if I could take a picture of Jonathan and he said that it probably wouldn't hurt anyone.
He is pretty nice but I do think that he can get to be a bit annoying if things don't go his way all the time. But he will go with me on the flight and I hope that he turns out to be a nice fellow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home