the Adventurer

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Amazing technology!

I just have to say it right away. I just love this new satellite phone I got at the airport!
We have been in the air a little while now and I am actually blogging at 30000 feet!


Here are me and some of the other people on this flight. It is actually a pretty small airplane but it is comfortable and we each have two or three seats each. Most of them are people I will be working with when we arrive. Jonathan got a bit grumpy for me playing so much with the computer, camera and phone so he turned away when I took this picture. It is him in the back in the blue jacket.
The guy in the Nike sweater is Paul. He is some guy into economics.
The redheaded girl is Nicole and I think she is some kind of doctor. But I havn't had much time to talk to her.
The little asian woman is Tatsui and seems to be all too shy. I think that the only time I have seen her smile was for this picture so far.
The guy in sunglasses I really don't care who he is. He is some representative from the airline.
And finally the guy with the long hair, Eric. He is way smarter than his apperance shows. He has already several PhDs eventhough he is pretty young.

But I have to say it again. It is so cool to be able to blog like this, especially when at altitude!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home