the Adventurer

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

HELP!

Is there someone out there reading this???
Our plane have crashed and many are dead! Only me and Eric seem to have survived and Eric is hurt pretty severly!
I don't know what happened but in midflight the plane all of a sudden shook violently and the pilot lost control of the plane. My memory is fragmentory at best from the crash but I remember seing a mountainrange kinda nearby where we must have crashed!
I have spent the last few days salvaging goods out of the wreckage of the airplane and tending to Eric while he has worked on a way to get my phone and computer working. Both took a bad beating in the crash.
I have tried to use the phone a few times but I just can't manage to get the microphone to work. Eric managed to get the phone and computer connected yesterday and somehow have found information that our location isn't a very good one.
He says that where we are some military faction is in total control and they don't take easy on intruders. To tell you the truth we are scared as hell!

2 Comments:

  • exciting u need chicks man

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15:24  

  • I scanned more than read, to be honest.

    By Blogger Fist, at 15:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home