the Adventurer

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Where are we??

We are somewhere in asia but I am not sure where at all. We crashed on a field with tall mountains on one side (north I think) and a rocky beach on the other side. Except for this field all the surroundings I have seen have been deep thick forest/jungle.

I had to bury Tatsui, Paul and Nicole but I just cannot find Jonathan or sunglass guy.
We have set up camp just beside the wreckage and sleep inside it during night since we don't know what could be out there. During the nights I have heard strange animal sounds and Eric have had som horrible nightmare visions it seems like, but I think it is more due to his injury than him actually seeing anything.

I found a solar panel in a box in the rear of the plane and Eric has managed to plug it up so we can recharge the electronics. It works but it means I can only us these things during short periods of time. I wish I hadn't forgotten my phone at home, then I could have perhaps sent some message to a friend.

People! Let this be a lesson for you! Don't trust that you always can get numbers and addresses from your phone. Memorize Memorize Memorize! I wish I had.
Please Help Me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home