the Adventurer

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Hunter or hunted

Just after I managed to send the last message I started moving uphill from 'basecamp' or whatever you would like to call it and barely minutes later I heard alot of screaming and shouting so I ran as fast as my legs could carry me until the screaming died out.
I slowed down and moved over a ridge and found myself in the following setting, actually pretty nice but it wasn't until I had calmed down that I saw it's beauty and could enjoy it in any way.


Yes, in this little pond there are fishes. Small but they are pretty tasty.
I do not dare cook them or anything since the smoke might be seen by the screamers.

I have mostly been trying to rebuild strength and eat fish and fruits and vegetables I have found nearby. Every few hours I can hear some kind of airplane circling for a few minutes but I dare not show myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home