the Adventurer

Monday, May 16, 2005

Woah! Beam me UP Scotty!

This thing is freaked out! I thought I was in mortal peril when I was hunted like an animal by those military guys but somehow all of a sudden I wasn't anywhere near them. I was floating through the air at five thousand feet and soaring higher!
Towards me was this great big ball of steel or something shining like another sun and getting closer to me, until it swallowed me.

The hosts are really nice and have started to teach me a few of their words. Whenever I repeat some of them the hosts seem to giggle uncontrollably. Maybe it is their way of nodding.
On the wall in the room they keep me is a large map of the world where I can see how we move and where we are going. It also has some lettering I cannot read but I guess it is some kind of mission information. Probing of the nether region anyone?

Yes Mom, I am much more safe here now
At last my adventure starts to look like a real adventure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home